If you're coming to Saturday's "Market to Table" Fundraiser, please enter Central Market through the W. Philadelphia St. entrance. See you on Saturday!
We've got some great silent auction items up for bid thanks to our wonderful downtown partners! Here is a sample of what you could take home:
- Chef's Brunch for 12 in your home by Chef Sean Arnold
- LeAnn Rimes Tickets at the Pullo Center
- "Groundskeeper for a Day" VIP Package from York Revolution
- Package of 10 art lessons from Brenda Wintermyer
- Photography Package courtesy Ken Bruggeman Photography
- Private Winery Tour and Tasting from Allegro Vineyards
items from Sweet Melissa's Dream, Kimman's, Sunrise Soap Co., Nuts About Granola, JR's Fries, Outside the Cake Box, Central Market...there's something for everyone!
Join Healthy World Cafe at our Market to Table Fundraiser at York's Central Market House. Join Chef and Guiding Committee Chair Sean Arnold and HWC members and volunteers as we celebrate the bounty of fresh, locally available food. A festive evening of food and drink will celebrate local farmers and markets, local music and art, and a silent auction of fabulous items donated by local businesses and HWC supporters. Art will be provided by RAW: Realizing Artistic Worth. We'll have a few surprises as well!
Market to Table is Saturday, August 20, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., at Central Market, W. Philadelphia St. side. Suggested donation is $40 per person and tickets are available online (see the ticket sales box to the right - here on our website). Tickets will also be available at the door.